- About Us
- Contact Us
Welcome to the Connecticut Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery!
"Excellence in Dermatology"
Promoting quality and excellence of patient care in the medical field of dermatology through education, research, and advocacy.
The Society seeks to reflect the following values in all its programs and initiatives
- Patients first: Compassion, caring and listening are at the heart of delivering the highest-quality dermatologic care. We are working to ensure members' ability to facilitate access to dermatologic care and deliver the highest quality of care in Connecticut.
- Professionalism: Adhering to an uncompromising code of clinical and ethical standards set forth by the AMA and American Academy of Dermtaology. The cornerstones of these standards emphasize honesty, integrity, transparancy, excellence and mutual respect.
- Collaboration: Working together with other medical specialty organizations with mutual respect, collegiality and transparency. Collective and coordinated efforts through partnerships and teamwork encourage engagement, inspire ideas, create essential dialogue, and foster synergistic results.
- Lifelong learning: Pursuing knowledge and continuous improvement, embodying a spirit of intellectual curiosity and interchange through self-assessment and ongoing evaluation. Promoting higher education and striving for excellence every day in every venue of the healthcare delivery system.
- Rigorous inquiry and creative work: Pursuing excellence through innovation, creativity, critical evaluation and open dialogue.
- Social responsibility: A dedication to the greater good. Community leadership, volunteerism and stewardship are hallmarks of our ability to contribute to public health in Connecticut, Nationally and Globally.